School Group Info
TTM is available for school groups visits every Friday throughout the year. Students can experience a real train ride and then be taken around the museum by their own teachers and parents to see our fascinating and diverse exhibits from horse carriages and wagons to outdoor model railroad layouts. We recommend that larger groups be split up into smaller groups to help maintain control and maximize the amount of time each student gets to see everything. One group can be in one area and another somewhere else.
- Please Review Our Safety and Courtesy Rules on our FAQs section.
- To ensure we have enough volunteers to look after your group and to operate the train, please make your booking is at least two weeks prior to the date of your intended visit
- To ensure we cover our costs, there is a $100 minimum per group.
- TTM requires a non-refundable 50% deposit for all groups at least one week before the intended date of your visit.
- TTM will re-schedule visits due to inclement weather or other significant situations.
Teachers and Chaperons: FREE
If Interested, Please use this Form